CML Interactive is a bespoke web-based system developed over a number of years with major clients to progressively collate, review and integrate the complete suite of project record documentation as the project develops.
Typically the following documentation would be included :-
- Operating & Maintenance Manuals including Suppliers Literature
- Commissioning & Testing Documentation
- As-Built Drawings
- Asset Registers
- Health & Safety/CDM Files
- Completion Files
- Building Energy Log-Books
The CML Interactive system is based on a robust platform - but is made bespoke for each client and project. The web-site provides:
- Access from any location using standard HTML compliant web-browser; and industry
standard user-familiar document/drawing software technologies.
- Comprehensive security with access to particular elements controlled by specific
password/user access rights.
- Real-time reporting on the status of each document against approved comprehensive document lists.
- On-line commenting and approval control procedure - overseen by our documentation
- Compatibility where necessary with BMS or FM PPM system.
- A simple common platform for all project record documents, including integration and cross-referencing of all elements.
The system is maintained as a managed web-site usually for the period of construction on each project. At PC we offer a range of delivery options including :-
- CML Maintained and updated web-site
- Uploading of site to clients own servers complete with training
- Full working DVD copies of the system - as a snapshot at PC